Functional Red Yeast Rice of 1.0% Lovastatin/Monacolin K (JNTA01S1)
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $10,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||20 Kg/Drum or as Custom Made|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JNTA01S1
- Moisture: ﹤10%
- Color: Red
- Type: Yeast Exact
- Total Lovastatin (%): >1.0%
- Loss on Drying: <10%
- Specification: Monacolin-K 1.0%
- HS Code: 3203001990
- Scent: Odorous
- Style: Powder
- Usage: Edible Yeast
- Appearance: Red to Dark Red Powder
- Citrinin (Ug/Kg): <=50
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- Origin: China, Zhejiang
Functional red yeast rice is obtained through fermentation of grains with Monascus purpureus strains. It is brown red powder which is usually used in healthy food industry to lower blood lipid and promote blood circulation, and the main active ingredient of red yeast rice is Monaconlin-K / Lovastatin.
1) Red yeast rice can be used as food and medicinal substance.
2) Red yeast rice is used to lower blood lipid, promote blood circulation.
3) Red yeast rice is a natural fermented material.
4) Red yeast rice is popular used in healthy food and dietary supplements.
5) Red yeast rice is discovered containing substances that are similar to prescription medications that lower cholesterol.
|Appearance||Red to dark fuchsia, crisp texture, no mildew, no visible to the impurity|
|Smell||Have red yeast rice inherented smelling|
|Loss on Dry (%)||≤10|
|Total Lovastatin/Monacolin K (%)||≥1.0|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤5000|
|Yeast and Mold (cfu/g)||≤50|
|E. coli||≤30 MPN/100g|
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sun light.
2 years while stored under specified conditions.