High Quality Natural Fermented Red Rice (1.0%)
|FOB Price:||US $30 / KG|
|Min. Order:||25 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 KG||US $30/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JNTA01-08
- Usage Mode: For oral administration
- Type: Biological Diagnostic Reagents
- Form: Powder
- Appearance: Brown Red
- Stardand: Qb/T 2847-2007
- Mold & Yeast: Max 50cfu/G
- Origin: China
- Supply Tyle: OBM(Original Brand Manufacturing)
- Suitable for: Elderly, Adult
- Application: for Prevention, for Health
- Monacolin-K (%): Min 1.0
- Moisture: Max 10%
- Total Plate Count: Max 5000cfu/G
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- HS Code: 3203001990
Functional red yeast rice has been used in China for over 1,000 years for medicinal purposes. It was described in an ancient Chinese list of drugs as useful for improving blood circulation and for alleviating indigestion and diarrhea. Recently functional red yeast rice has been developed by Chinese and American Scientists as a product to lower blood lipids, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
In 1977, Professor Endo in Japan discovered a natural cholesterol-lowering substance that is produced by a strain of Monascus yeast (named moncacolin-K) which is main composition of functional red yeast rice.
Studies have shown that red yeast rice can significantly lower levels of total cholesterol and specificallyLDL, or "bad" cholesterol.
1. 100% natural fermented;
2. Use high quality NON GMO rice;
3. Strictly control in the productive process.
Functions & Applications
1) Red yeast rice can be used as food and medicinal substance.
2) Red yeast rice is used to lower blood lipid, promote blood circulation.
3) Red yeast rice is popular used in healthy food and dietary supplements.
4) Red yeast rice is discovered containing substances that are similar to prescription medications that lower cholesterol.
|Appearance||Red to dark fuchsia, crisp texture, no mildew, no visible to the impurity|
|Smell||Have red yeast rice inherented smelling|
|Loss on Dry (%)||≤10|
|Total Lovastatin/Monacolin K (%)||≥1.0|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤5000|
|Yeast and Mold (cfu/g)||≤50|
|E. coli||≤30 MPN/100g|
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sun light.
2 years while stored under specified conditions.