Functional Red Fermented Rice Powder of 1.0% Lovastatin/Monacolin K
|FOB Price:||US $30 / KG|
|Min. Order:||100 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 KG||US $30/ KG|
|Transport Package:||20 Kg/Drum or as Custom Ade|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: JNTA01-01
- Moisture: ﹤10%
- Color: Red
- Type: Yeast Exact
- Smell: Have Red Yeast Rice Inherented Smelling
- Citrinin (Ug/Kg): <=50
- Specification: Monacolin-K 1.0%
- HS Code: 3203001990
- Scent: Odorous
- Style: Powder
- Usage: Edible Yeast
- Appearance: Red to Dark Purple, Crisp Texture
- Total Lovastatin (%): >=0.4
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- Origin: China, Shandong
Functional red yeast rice is obtained through fermentation of grains with Monascus purpureus strains. It is brown red powder which is usually used in healthy food industry to lower blood lipid and promote blood circulation, and the main active ingredient of red yeast rice is Monaconlin-K / Lovastatin.
1) Red yeast rice can be used as food and medicinal substance.
2) Red yeast rice is used to lower blood lipid, promote blood circulation.
3) Red yeast rice is a natural fermented material.
4) Red yeast rice is popular used in healthy food and dietary supplements.
5) Red yeast rice is discovered containing substances that are similar to prescription medications that lower cholesterol.
|Appearance||Red to dark fuchsia, crisp texture, no mildew, no visible to the impurity|
|Smell||Have red yeast rice inherented smelling|
|Open Loop Monacolin-K (%)||≥0.24|
|Close Loop Monacolin-K (%)||≥0.16|
|Total Lovastatin (%)||≥0.40|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||≤5000|
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and direct sun light.
2 years while stored under specified conditions.