Food Grade Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium with Viscosity 25-400 (2%)
|FOB Price:||US $64 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Bag||US $64/ Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JNTE02-41FL90
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Application: Drinks, Milk Products
- Viscosity (2% Solution): 25-400
- pH (1% Solution): 6.0-8.5
- Fe %: Max 0.02
- Moisture %: Max 10
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3912310000
- Certification: BRC, ISO, HACCP, Halal
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Series: Jnte02-41fl90
- Degree of Substitution: Min 0.95
- Heavy Metal (as Pb) %: Max 0.0015
- Chloride %: Max 1.2
- as %: Max 0.0002
- Transport Package: Compound Kraft
- Origin: China
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is made from natural cotton fibers or wood pulp, through alkalization, etherification, pruification and drying process to made anionic celluslose ether. It appears as white powder or granules, with good water solubility, and have the functions of thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying and suspending in aqueous solution.CMC can be widely used in liquid drinks, lactic acid drinks, dairy products,flouring products, seasoning, and etc., as thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer, humectant. It can also improve mouthfeel and reinforce toughness.
F9 series CMC is special for acid beverages as good emulsifier, thickening stabilizer, with excellent acid and salt resistance. Adding F9 series CMC can extend lactic acid beverage shelf life, even under high temperature, stable and no delamination.
1. Viscosity modifier or thickener: in low concentration, CMC can control the thickness of food and provide Sense of lubrication;
2. Moisture capacity: slow down syneresis effect, lengthen the shelf life;
3. Stable function: stabilization the quality of food, prevent emulsification, control the size of crystals.
4. NO-supersession: can't be superseded, provide no heat.
|BROOKFIELD Viscosity (mpa·s)||25-400|
|pH (1% Solution)||6.0-8.5|
|Degree of Substitution||Min 0.95|
|Chloride %||Max 1.2|
|Loss on Drying %||Max 10.0|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) ppm||Max 15|
|Iron (Fe) ppm||Max 200|
|Arsenic (As) ppm||Max 2|
|Lead (Pb) ppm||Max 5|
In 25kg kraft paper bag or made by customer.
CMC is apt to water-absorption, it should be stored in clean, dry and ventilate place, should not be put together with toxic, harmful and peculiar smell during transportation and storage.
Shelf life: 24 months.