Food Grade Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium
|FOB Price:||US $470 / FCL|
|Min. Order:||1 FCL|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 FCL||US $470/ FCL|
|Transport Package:||Compound Kraft|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Viscosity Index Improver
- Packaging Material: Draft Paper
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Milk Products
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- Origin: China
- Certification: BRC, ISO, HACCP, Halal
- Storage Method: in Dry Air
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Series: Jnte02-41
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3912310000
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is made from natural cotton fibers or wood pulp, through alkalization, etherification, pruification and drying process to made anionic celluslose ether. It appears as white powder or granules, with good eater solubility, and have the functions of thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying and suspending in aqueous solution.CMC can be widely used in liquid drinks, lactic acid drinks, dairy products,flouring products, seasoning, and etc., with the function of thickening, emulsifying, stabilizing, water maintaining, mouthfeel improving, toughness reinforce, and so on.
1. Viscosity modifier or thickener: in low concentration, CMC can control the thickness of food and provide Sense of lubrication;
2. Moisture capacity: slow down syneresis effect, lengthen the shelf life;
3. Stable function: stabilization the quality of food, prevent emulsification, control the size of crystals.
4. No-metabolism: can't be resolved and absorbed, provide no heat.
In 25kg kraft paper bag.
CMC is apt to water-absorptio, it should be stored in clean, dry and ventilate place, should not be put together with toxic, harmful and peculiar smell during transportation and storage.
Shelf life: 24 months.