Food Grade Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium with Viscosity 200-500
|FOB Price:||US $65 / Bag|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Bag||US $65/ Bag|
|Transport Package:||Compound Kraft|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: JNTE02-41FH60
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Application: Drinks, Flour Products, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods, Milk Products
- Viscosity: 200-500
- pH (1% Solution): 6.0-8.5
- Chloride %: Max 1.2
- as %: Max 0.0002
- Specification: 25kg/bag
- HS Code: 3912310000
- Certification: BRC, ISO, HACCP, Halal
- Storage Method: Normal
- Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
- Series: Jnte02-41fh60
- Degree of Substitution: Min 0.7
- Moisture %: Max 10
- Fe %: Max 0.02
- Trademark: JANESTIC
- Origin: China
Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) is made from natural cotton fibers or wood pulp, through alkalization, etherification, pruification and drying process to made anionic celluslose ether. It appears as white powder or granules, with good water solubility, and have the functions of thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying and suspending in aqueous solution.CMC can be widely used in liquid drinks, lactic acid drinks, dairy products,flouring products, seasoning, and etc., as thickener, emulsifier, stabilizer, humectant. It can also improve mouthfeel and reinforce toughness.
1. Viscosity modifier or thickener: in low concentration, CMC can control the thickness of food and provide Sense of lubrication;
2. Moisture capacity: slow down syneresis effect, lengthen the shelf life;
3. Stable function: stabilization the quality of food, prevent emulsification, control the size of crystals.
4. NO-supersession: can't be superseded, provide no heat.
|BROOKFIELD Viscosity (mpa·s)||200-500|
|pH (1% Solution)||6.0-8.5|
|Degree of Substitution||Min 0.7|
|Chloride %||Max 1.2|
|Loss on Drying %||Max 10.0|
|Heavy Metal (as Pb) ppm||Max 15|
|Iron (Fe) ppm||Max 200|
|Arsenic (As) ppm||Max 2|
|Lead (Pb) ppm||Max 5|
In 25kg kraft paper bag or made by customer.
CMC is apt to water-absorption, it should be stored in clean, dry and ventilate place, should not be put together with toxic, harmful and peculiar smell during transportation and storage.
Shelf life: 24 months.